Ever thought that eating peanut masala can also be healthy, a recipe which is most commonly associated with parties and outings can be healthy, so its weekend and planning to host a party at home, a card party or a get together for Diwali then don’t forget to prepare peanut masala. It’s simple to cook and loved by everyone.
Cooking & Preparation time: 10-15 mins
Things to collect:
- 2 cups peanuts- rich source of energy, contains proteins, antioxidant and vitamin E.
- 1 tomato finely chopped- rich source of vitamin C, fiber and other minerals.
- 1 onion finely chopped- prevents cancer, good for bones, maintains sugar level.
- 3-4 spoons cucumber finely chopped (optional)- keeps you hydrated, aids weight loss, flushes toxins.
- black pepper powder- contains dietary fibers, helps in digestion.
- 1 green chilli
- few coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- chat masala
- 1 whole lemon juice- contains vitamin C.
- Roast peanuts preferably in microwave without using oil.
- Add salt and roast it in microwave for 2 mins, stir it(you can use a spoon instead of taking the bowl out) then roast it again for 3 minutes.
- If its difficult to roast in microwave, then add a little oil in a pan and roast it until it turns brown and crisp.
- Then add all the ingredients(except lemon juice) in a bowl along with roasted peanuts and mix well. Then add lemon juice.
- Bingo!! Your peanut masala is ready to serve with cocktails, mocktails or coldrink.