Another day, another recipe, datewithfood is always there when you are puzzled and can’t decide what to prepare, a saviour especially when you want to bring a million dollar smile on the face of people you love the most, so here is another recipe to make your festival and your life full of happiness, enjoy the food……
Raj kachori is a blend of kachori, matar and chutney which will revive your taste buds and will fulfil your urge of going out and having panipuri’s and chat tikka….
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 2 cups suji
- 1 cup maida
- 1 tbsp oil
- pinch of salt
- oil for frying
- 100 gms white chickpeas
- 2 green chillies
- 1 spoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon rai
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tomato, chopped into cubes
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 badi elachi (cardamom)
- 1 lemon juice
- Soak white chickpeas in water overnight or you can soak in warm water for 3-4 hours and boil them in a pressure cooker by adding water so that it it completely covers the peas and little salt, cook until it whistles 5-6 times.
- In another pan add oil, green chillies, ginger, badi elachi, tomatoes and cook for a minute, now add boiled chickpeas, salt, garam masala, turmeric powder and little water so that it doesn’t remain too dry and cook for 10 minutes, now add lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients of kachori and prepare a soft dough.
- In a pan add oil and roll the dough into a very small puri’s and deep fry them.
- Take imli chutney (easily available in market), otherwise no need to take tension as datewithfood will help you with it in another segment, green chutney and onion rings.
- In a bowl or small glasses pour imli chutney, on top of it place kachori’s, make a hole in between, add matar, green chutney and onion rings.
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!Your kachori’s are ready ruling on the top of a glass, so enjoy the raj kachori by pouring the imli chutney on it..
STAY HAPPY, STAY TUNED…..