Winter mornings, cuddling in the blanket, too lazy to get up and get ready for office, then suddenly a sounds comes..uth bhi jao…paratha’s are ready, a cloud appears in front of you and you start imagining will it be aloo paratha, paneer paratha or any other stuffed one but it hardly matters as all of them our favorite and cherry on the cake is when you get it with tea and white butter, all you do is run to the kitchen and take a bite,oops forgot to brush your tooth…so give your family such excitement and prepare for them this yummy paratha without compromising with their health, or simply give your maid this recipe and relish the morning breakfast as its very simple to cook.
Things to collect:
- 100 grams paneer
- few coriander leaves
- 1 tea spoon chat masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dry mango powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- water as required
- oil for cooking
- Dry roast the cumin seeds in a pan.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients of stuffing along with roasted cumin seeds.
- Take whole wheat flour and prepare a soft dough.
- Prepare small balls, fill with the mixture and roll into parathas.
- In a pan cook on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with white butter as it is good for health along with green chutney, curd or any pickle of your choice.
Winter breakfast is ready…..