Burgorrrrrrr.. I want to have Burgorrrrrrr.. Is that what is popping in your mind…. Me and my brother had and an sudden urge to eat burger in breakfast as McDonald’s was tempting us by its continuous add on television, but getting it delivered was not something we preffered so what next, get set go to the kitchen, grab your apron and chef’s knife and here’s the recipe.
Cooking and preparation time :40 min
- 2 burger buns (you can take any as per your preference)
- 2 cheese slices
- 4 medium sized boiled potatoes
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Few onion rings
- 5-6 spoons gram flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2-3 lettuce leaves
- few cucumber slices
- 1 green chili
- Few coriander leaves
- 1/2 spoon cumin powder
- 2 spoons garam Masala
- 1/2 spoon dry mango powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
For sauce :
- 6 spoons of hung curd (you can use mayonnaise, but I prefer curd)
- 1 spoon tomato ketchup
- Chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 drops of vinegar/ lemon juice
- Pinch of sugar
- In a bowl mix boiled potatoes, carrots, onion, cumin powder, coriander leaves, garam Masala, green chili, dry mango powder and mix well.
- Make round balls, equivalent to the size of your buns and roll it on gram flour and then cover with bread crumbs.
- In a pan shallow fry the patty or you can bake them in a microwave.
- In another bowl add all the ingredients of sauce and mix well.
- Cut the buns into half, add sesame seeds in a pan and toss the buns.
- Now apply sauce on the buns, put onion rings, cucumber slices, lettuce leaves and then cheese slice now put patty and few onion rings and apply sauce on the top bread on the inner side.
- Put it on the top and yippee here is your burger ready, go and grab a big slice of it before somebody else takes it away