Mushroom are said to have lot of benefits if cooked properly, it is a good source of fiber, vitamins and helps boots immunity and fights Depression.
I love eating mushrooms so for cooking them I don’t need a reason as they are simple to cook.
- 1 pound Mushroom (500 grams)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 and half tablespoon vinegar
- 2 garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 spoon Corriander leaves
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Toss the mushrooms in oil, vinegar salt, soy sauce, pepper and garlic.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree, arrange mushrooms on a baking tray bake until they are tender while mixing in between.
- Sprinkle Corriander leaves and serve.
Note: In case due to some reason you can’t cook in microwave then simply boil the mushrooms first and then instead of baking stir them in a pan
PS: If you want crisper and crunchier mushrooms then bake them.