Potatoes and winter go hand in hand, eating steaming hot potatoes gives a great feeling and let’s you enjoy the warmth in a cool winter breeze.
Potatoes as already been disclosed in previous recipes are not an evil food but adds to your health (but not on a regular basis) and adding veggies to it is like cherry on the cake, so baby potatoes are here to give you warmth, taste and health benefits.
These balls are prepared using most common and favorite coriander chutney, so quickly read and grab the potatoes.
Preparation time: 40 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 cup hung curd
- 10-12 coriander leaves
- 2 green chillies
- small piece of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of ajwain
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- pinch of black salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 10-12 baby potatoes
- 1 medium capsicum
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 tomato
- few coriander leaves for garnishing
- lemon wedge
- Wash the baby potatoes throughly and peel them, cut capsicum, tomato and onion into big pieces.
- In a jar add 1 spoon yogurt,coriander leaves, green chili and ginger, blend to a smooth paste, now add remaining ingredients in a bowl along with the mixture and mix well, now add potatoes, capsicum, tomato and onion to it, keep them aside for at least 30 minutes.
- After the process is completed, in a pan add oil add the marinated veggies, bit of salt according to taste as the batter already contains salt.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, till the potatoes become soft.
- Squeeze lemon juice and cover with coriander leaves, serve steaming hot and enjoy the winters.