Another day starts, brings in another recipe keeping in mind keeping Navratra..Kache kele ka raita is made of raw bananas and curd…Curd is also one of the ingredient that offers a lot of nutritional benefits as it helps to lower your belly fat (Ahh!!eyes wide open on reading fat reduction, as we keep on finding 100-1000 of ways for it) by maintaining your cholesterol level which also keeps your heart healthy ,yet its just not the only benefit as its a great substitute for milk and acts as a bag of calcium..Last but not the least it acts as a catalyst for digestion….
Raw banana is a good source of potassium and other vitamins and and it also lowers the formation of gastric juices thus helping in improving digestion, so this whole recipe is full of benefits, prepare and keep yourself and your loved ones happy & healthy…
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
People to enjoy nutritional benefits: 2
Things to collect:
- 1 raw banana
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 spoon black pepper powder
- sendha namak as per taste
- oil for frying
- Peel and cut bananas into round pieces and fry them on a medium flame until golden brown and crisp
- Drain the water from curd and make it smooth by mixing using a hand blender or spoon
- Add fried bananas, salt, pepper and green chili and serve
Stay healthy stay happy
Jai Mata Di….