Nature is a treasure, it has got so many things to offer in its golden box among which food is one of the best thing, lot of different cuisines, different flavors from all over the world, so why not try all the flavors it has to offer, sometimes sweet sometimes salty sometimes sour, so lets try the sweet one today.
Sandwitch shahi tudka is one of the easiest and simple dessert, all those whose have got a sweet tooth will love it, it requires few efforts and little time, want to have some meetha instantly then this one is a perfect recipe to try.
Cooking and preparation time: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 saffron strands(optional)
For sandwitch :
- 6 bread slices
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp fresh cream or malai, thickened
- cardamom powder
- few almonds
- few cashew nuts
- Cut the bread slices into round or any other shape of your choice.
- Roast the bread in microwave or toaster without using oil.
- Mix cream, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, chopped almonds and cashew nuts.
- Apply mixture on a toasted bread and put another bread on it, top each sandwitch with almond.
- In another pan add sugar, water and saffron and cook until the syrup is formed..
- In a plate put the sandwitches pour the sugar syrup, keep aside for 20-25 mins so that the sandwitches get soaked in the syrup.
Ready to eat the sandwitches, the sweet ones…