Envelopes as name suggests brings excitement, enthusiasm and the keenness to know what’s inside, tear it apart and find out what it contains, so is our spinach and cheese envelopes which will not let you resist and have a bite as soon as they are ready to cook. Not only this it has other surprise for you which will relieve you from thinking about the health prospects as it a envelope packed with lot of nutrients not compromising on your health and contains spinach, cottage cheese and processed cheese covered with wheat flour.
Winters and hot and steamy parathas packed with nutrients are something nobody would like to compromise.
Cooking and preparation time : 30 min
Serves happiness to : 3 people
Prepare and spread happiness to all your loved ones.
Material for envelopes :
- 2 cups wheat flour
- Water, to knead
For surprise inside envelopes :
- 150 gms cottage cheese
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- 1 cup spring onions chopped
- 1 cup processed/mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon garam Masala
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- Salt to taste
- Oregano to taste
- 2 spoon milk
- Mix flour and required water and knead a dough, keep aside.
- In a pan add a drop of oil, add cumin seeds, grated onion and saute till onion becomes transculent, now add chopped Spinach and salt and cook it all the water from Spinach get’s dry (if even after cooking for long some water remains then squeeze excess water)
- In a bowl add paneer, green chill, garam Masala, black pepper oregano salt if required as it has already been added to Spinach, now add cooked Spinach mixture and mix well.
- Now roll parathas not fully round in shape but bit rectangular and put the prepared stuffing in it, put grated cheese.
- Now apply milk on all sides, fold it from both sides, by putting one corner over another horizontally and seal the edges vertically.
- Now apply little oil on top and cook in microwave (you can also cook Ina pan by adding oil and cook on both sides till golden brown.
- Now cut into small pieces and serve hot with chutney of your choice but trust me they are so tempting that you won’t wait having it and would gobble up instantly.