Don’t let the child in you ever fade….must have heard hundreds of times, so why not actually feel it, let’s celebrate it with family and friends or host a small party and surprise everyone with these special Surprise laddo candies, prepare it for your siblings, children or even for your elders to let them relive their childhood moments….but what’s the surprise??
Here it goes….take a bite of these candies and you find almonds in it and that’s just not enough to surprise anyone so here comes a hand written note with different messages, you can replace the almonds with gems, any other dry fruit of your choice and write a message that you want to convey….Easy and very quick to prepare..
Cooking time: 15 mins
Serves: 10-15 ladoos
Pen down the few ingredients required:
- 2 cups scraped coconut (nariyal ka burada)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- few almonds
- powdered cardamom
- 1/2 cup scraped coconut for garnishing
- a pen
- a few paper strips
- Soak 2 cups of coconut in milk for about an hour.
- In a pan add soaked coconut and add sugar, cook on slow flame until it soaks all the moisture and becomes thick so that you can make small balls, now add powdered cardamom in it.
- Let it cool and refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Now take a small portion of the mixture put a piece of almonds or other ingredient of your choice and now our secret ingredient which is a note with message, now make a ball and roll it on the coconut so that it gets completed coated.
Yippee…..serve it and Surprise everyone….